With our staff of experienced inspectors, surveyors, locators and engineers, no engineering team is likely to know the public ROW, the state of public infrastructure, and how to cost effectively design for utilities better than HBK. Water, sewer, power, gas, and telecom utilities, as well as public agencies, have found that HBK’s project management, engineering, and construction experience is critical in resolving complex challenges in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our approach to large utility relocation management involves minimizing impacts and expediting timelines by determining how to best balance the various needs of utilities and their contractors with the requirements of an agency or facility owner.
- Construction schedule impact mitigation
- Provision of cost saving resolutions
- Maximize use of existing right-of-way
- Installation oversight
- Conflict analysis, review and resolution
- Peer Review
- Existing easement reviews
- Field data survey and information verification
- Joint installation solutions and coordination
- 3D modeling of potential impacts and resolutions
- Cross agency coordination / collaboration
- Prepare easement descriptions and acquisitions.