HBK's environmental team's cultural resources management services provide in-depth project coverage to identify and provide solutions to ensure construction commencement and compliance.
HBK's environmental team has the experience needed to push projects forward. Our staff has over 25 years of supervisory experience on projects in Texas and surrounding states. Our cultural resources management services include:
- Archival research
- Phase I, II, III field surveys
- Historic and pre-historic artifact analysis
- Archaeological testing and data recovery
- Mitigation plans
- State and federal agency coordination
HBK's environmental team holds specialized permits to perform work in the southern and southwestern U.S.
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Cultural Use Permit in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas.
- State of New Mexico General Archaeological Survey Permit.