HBK's environmental team has extensive Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) experience within the state of Texas.
Our staff has provided SWPPP support for multiple clients and projects in Texas including the writing and development of SWPPP plans, erosion and sediment control placement, agency submittal for notice of intent (NOI) and notice of termination (NOT), SWPPP site inspections, on-site inspection training and monthly on-site audits for agency compliance.
OUR PROJECTS IN TEXAS:
- American Electric Power (AEP) – Foxtail Substation – Produced a SWPPP, provided training and consulted on stabilization for an 8-acre, 345-kilovolt (kV) substation in Baylor County.
- Lone Star Transmission, LLC – Claytonville Substation Project – Produced a SWPPP, submitted an NOI and NOT, and consulted on stabilization for a 25-acre, 345-kV substation in Fisher County.
- Big Country Electric Cooperative Inc. – Wetsel Substation – Produced a SWPPP, submitted an NOI and NOT, and consulted on stabilization for a 1.09-acre, 345-kV substation in Fisher County.
- NRG – Buckthorn Transmission Line – Produced a SWPPP, submitted an NOI and NOT, and conducted monthly audits for a 12-mile, 138-kV transmission line totaling 122 acres in Pecos County.
- AEP – Lake Pauline to Vernon Facility Project – Produced a SWPPP, provided training, and submitted an NOI for a 345-kV transmission line and four substations totaling 205 acres in Hardeman and Wilbarger Counties.