HBK's oil and gas team provided EPC services for the Joint Venture Bluegrass project. The scope included:
- Abandonment of approximately 650 miles of the 26-inch diameter Texas Gas Pipeline system
- Preparation of a FERC 7(b) abandonment application
- Decommission and removal of gas meters, crossovers and related piping at approximately 140 locations along the pipeline
- Repair of approximately 600 ILI anomalies
- Conversion of the 650-mile segment to NGL service
- Installation of approximately 200 valves and pigging facilities
- Installation of three pump stations for phase one, with eight others being sited and acquired for future installation.
- Installation of approximately 93 miles of 24-inch diameter pipeline around Memphis, Tennessee, including two HDDs of the Mississippi river
The scope also includes environmental services, survey, engineering, including hydraulics, procurement, field construction management, and construction.