HBK Engineering is searching for a Senior Project Manager/Program Lead. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
This position offers the opportunity to be part of a project team consisting of professional engineers, project engineers and designers who are involved in the design, modification, and analysis of new and existing utility systems. A senior engineering project manager is responsible for managing staff, providing leadership, and assessing project deadlines and financial expenditures for large-scale engineering projects.
- Lead and work with a team to identify all project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Prepare budgets, bids, contracts, funding requests, and communication plans.
- Manage, supervise, and schedule execution of projects.
- Monitor projects' productivity, quality, and progress.
- Ensure project safety and remain within projects' cost constraints.
- Lead, support and direct project managers, project engineers, and assistants in planning, scheduling, and implementation of designs and testing.
- Report all project updates to the clients and make recommendations based on their professional education and experience.
- Manage, develop and evaluate resources within the project team.
- Lead Safety initiatives as needed by the organization.
- Manage, monitor and maintain contracts related to projects.
- Manage financials and metrics related to projects.
- Travel Required as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another technical discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the industry
- Professional Engineering license.
- Technical expertise related to managing projects in the public right-of-way.
- Ability to adhere to strict safety regulations.
- Ability to implement and maintain policies.
- Strong technical writing ability.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Knowledge in common computer applications such as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with the planning and/or design of utility infrastructure projects is desired.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Proficient in AutoCAD .
- Proficient in Deltek.
Offers contingent upon satisfactory results from our standard background check and receipt of results of a satisfactory drug screening test from a location specified by HBK.