HBK Engineering is searching for a Marketing Specialist. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for writing and developing marketing materials, ensuring they are secure and in line with company standards, facilitating campaigns with cross functional teams, and building marketing assets.
- Execute the concept and design of marketing assets as prescribed by projects scope
- Conceptualize and create short and long-form content for website, app, and social media platforms
- Responsible for an ongoing workload of multiple projects at a time, including, requests social media designs, and website materials
- Produce work that adheres to brand standards, and explore out-of-the-box approaches to grow brands’ visual assets
- Manage the production process for all marketing content- shooting, editing, graphic production, and post production
- Coordinate and execute Community Engagement activities
- Development and distribution of routine internal and external communications
- Recommend, research, and develop social channel and design principles for social media platforms
- Implement best practices surrounding writing for the web, search engine optimization (seo), internal platforms
- Accountable for the final development and production of creative assets. Ensure accuracy, attention to detail, and overall product meets or exceeds the design and social objectives
- Integral team member in the development and coordination of marketing, events, and trainings
- Researches/Purchases/Distributes/Maintains company promotional items
- Perform special projects and other business-related duties as requested and delegated by the Marketing Manager.
- Create, update, and maintain existing library of images
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Work in a fast-paced environment and understand that all projects require attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work as a team and cultivate internal and external relationships
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Highly motivated, confident, self-directing, and eager to learn
- Demonstrate creative conceptualization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher
- Ability to create and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Fine Arts, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, confident, ability to work automatously, and eager to learn
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning and evening events beyond office hours.
Travel: Minimal travel required.
Primary Location: Chicago, IL
Offers contingent upon satisfactory results from our standard background check and receipt of results of a satisfactory drug screening test from a location specified by HBK.