HBK Engineering is searching for a Marketing Lead. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
The Marketing Lead is responsible for the graphic development of marketing materials, maintaining company brand standards, and developing and facilitating campaigns with cross functional teams.
- Be the expert and manage communicated brand guidelines across the company.
- Execute the concept and design of all marketing assets as prescribed by project scope.
- Conceptualize and create short and long-form visual content for website, app, and social media platforms.
- Create, update, and maintain existing library of images.
- Responsible for an ongoing workload of multiple projects at a time, including, requests for website materials.
- Graphic development of routine internal and external communications that adhere to brand standards.
- Recommend, research, and develop social channel and design principles for social media platforms.
- Accountable for the final development and production of creative assets. Ensure accuracy, attention to detail, and overall product meets or exceeds the design and social objectives.
- Integral team member in the development and coordination of marketing, events, and trainings.
- Perform special projects and other business-related duties as requested and delegated by the Marketing Manager.
- Ideate and strategize company employee and community engagement campaigns- socials, townhalls, and employee engagement campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute some Community Engagement activities.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Fine Arts, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Previous experience in design or related fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher.
- Advanced proficiency in Canva.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate creative conceptualization skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Highly motivated, confident speaker, ability to work automatously, and eager to learn.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and understand that all projects require attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work as a team and cultivate internal and external relationships.
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong interpersonal skills.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning and evening events beyond office hours.