HBK Engineering, LLC is searching for engineering graduates. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
- Act as part of a project team consisting of professional engineers and designers involved in the design, modification, and analysis of all facets of civil engineering.
- Work on challenging assignments that include investigating, trouble-shooting, and solving a wide variety of civil engineering related issues.
- Act as a team lead in the coordination of detailed design phases for all aspects of civil engineering work.
- Perform designs for civil site grading and drainage.
- Perform designs for utility infrastructure using subsurface utility engineering (“SUE”) guidelines.
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Coordinate design activities to ensure installation and operations will comply with specifications, codes, and client requirements.
- Interface with vendors to prepare materials and equipment purchase specifications for client recommendations.
- Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree required from ABET accredited institution.
- E.I.T certification (passed the FE exam) preferred.
- 0 to 5 years of experience.
Proficiency in AutoCAD or MicroStation, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Prior internship experience.
- Construction experience.
- Surveying experience.
- Structural design experience.
Offers contingent upon satisfactory results from our standard background check and receipt of results of a satisfactory drug screening test from a location specified by HBK.