HBK Engineering, LLC is searching for a licensed EIT, preferably with a Civil Engineering background. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
- Act as part of a project team consisting of professional engineers and designers involved in the design, modification, and analysis of all facets of civil engineering.
- Work on challenging assignments that include investigating, trouble-shooting, and solving a wide variety of civil engineering related issues.
- Act as a team lead in the coordination of detailed design phases for all aspects of civil engineering work.
- Develop basemaps depicting existing utility infrastructure and public right-of-ways
- Perform designs for proposed utility infrastructure using subsurface utility engineering (“SUE”) guidelines.
- Develop utility test hole plans and oversee test hole performance
- Communicate with client representatives, governing entities and facility owners
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Coordinate design activities for compliance with specifications, codes, and client requirements.
- Interface with vendors to prepare materials and equipment purchase specifications for client recommendations.
- Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements.
- Travel Required as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree required from ABET accredited institution.
- E.I.T certification (passed the FE exam).
- 0 to 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/ or MicroStation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior internship experience.
- Strong attention to detail
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Exposure to utility design.
- Construction experience.
- Surveying experience.
- Structural design experience.
Location: Lake Mary, FL