HBK Engineering is looking to continue to enhance the consulting support we provide our current Utility Clients and our Engineering partners in the Southeast region markets by establishing a local presence in Florida. We are searching for individuals that have in-market utility construction and design experience.
Opportunities for potential candidates available include Project Management, CAD Design, Project Coordination, Project Engineers and GIS Design.
Qualifications and requirements will vary by position.
- Gas / Electric Utility experience is a must
- In-market experience is a must
- Ability to proficiently operate a computer, using technical design software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other business-related software.
- Ability to relate to clients and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communications applicable to standards set by organization
- Preferred: Bachelors’ degree, particularly in an engineering or science related fields dependent on position.
- Self-motivated, proactive individuals with excellent communication skills are sought.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to develop and mentor team members.
HBK offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.