Digital Marketing Specialist
HBK Engineering is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the graphic development of marketing materials, creating video assets, maintaining company brand standards, and facilitating campaigns with cross functional teams.
- Execute the concept and design of marketing assets as prescribed by project scope
- Conceptualize and create short and long-form content for website, app, and social media platforms
- Create, update, and maintain existing library of images and video
- Explore out-of-the-box approaches to grow brands’ visual assets
- Responsible for an ongoing workload of multiple projects at a time, including, requests social media designs, and website materials
- Graphic development of routine internal and external communications that adhere to brand standards
- Spearhead the creation of video content including shooting, editing, and post-production
- Recommend, research, and develop social channel and design principles for social media platforms
- Accountable for the final development and production of creative assets. Ensure accuracy, attention to detail, and overall product meets or exceeds the design and social objectives
- Integral team member in the development and coordination of marketing, events, and trainings
Perform special projects and other business-related duties as requested and delegated by the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate and execute Community Engagement activities
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in design or related fields
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (particularly Premiere, InDesign, & Illustrator)
- Demonstrate creative conceptualization skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Highly motivated, confident, self-directing, and eager to learn
- Work in a fast-paced environment and understand that all projects require attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work as a team and cultivate internal and external relationships
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Fine Arts, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or related field
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in videography and graphic design
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, confident, ability to work automatously, and eager to learn
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning and evening events beyond office hours.