Digital Marketing Specialist
HBK Engineering is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for graphic development of marketing materials, ensuring they are secure and in line with company standards, facilitating campaigns with cross functional teams, and building marketing assets.
- Execute the concept and design of marketing assets as prescribed by projects scope
- Conceptualize and create short and long-form content for website, app, and social media platforms
- Create, update, and maintain existing library of images
- Produce graphic content and assets that adhere to brand standards, and explore out-of-the-box approaches to grow brand’s visual assets
- Responsible for an ongoing workload of multiple projects at a time, including, requests social media designs, and website materials
- Graphic development of routine internal and external communications
- Manage the production process for all marketing content including shooting, editing, graphic production, and post production of videos
- Recommend, research, and develop social channel and design principles for social media platforms
- Accountable for the final development and production of creative assets. Ensure accuracy, attention to detail, and overall product meets or exceeds the design and social objectives
- Integral team member in the development and coordination of marketing, events, and trainings
- Perform special projects and other business-related duties as requested and delegated by the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate and execute Community Engagement activities
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in design or related fields
- 3+ years in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Demonstrated creative conceptualization skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Highly motivated, confident, self-directed, and eager to learn
- Work in a fast-paced environment and understand that all projects require attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work as a team and cultivate internal and external relationships
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Fine Arts, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
- Knowledge of creating and editing video content
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, confident, ability to work automatously, and eager to learn
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning and evening events beyond office hours.
Travel: Minimal travel required.
Primary Location: Chicago, IL
Other Location: Chicago Van Buren Office
Offers contingent upon satisfactory results from our standard background check and receipt of results of a satisfactory drug screening test from a location specified by HBK.