HBK Engineering is searching for a Communication and Event Coordinator. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
The Coordinators responsible for writing and developing marketing content for internal and external communications, facilitating campaigns with cross functional teams, and assisting in developing employee engagement efforts.
- Develop content for all internal/external marketing initiatives and company communications.
- Coordinate and execute all marketing, business development, community, and employee engagement events and trainings both in-person and virtually.
- Be a key liaison for HBK’s community outreach programs and activities.
- Develop and maintain all schedules and trackers for marketing activities.
- Be a brand ambassador and produce work that adheres to brand standards and explore out-of-the-box approaches to continue to grow the HBK culture.
- Conceptualize and create short and long-form content for website, app, and social media platforms.
- Implement best practices surrounding writing for the web, corporate communications, social platforms.
- Research/Purchase/Distributes/Maintain company promotional items.
- Perform special projects and other business-related duties as requested and delegated by the Marketing Lead.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong editing/proof-reading skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Highly motivated, confident speaker, self-directing, and eager to learn
- Ability to create and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Work in a fast-paced environment and understand that all projects require attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work as a team and cultivate internal and external relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365Publisher
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Fine Arts, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
- Portfolio of writing and/or campaigns
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning and evening events beyond office hours.